Wednesday, September 23, 2009

ooooooooooomg like, three weeks away.







so, armageddon is on in three weeks and i'm going as hinata hyuga from the konoha village (leaf village hidden in the mist)
her family is known for having the byakugan, and is very well known.
she is a Kunoichi ninja, at chunin level. (kunoichi means female ninja btw)

Hinata is generally kind-hearted, timid, soft-spoken, and polite, applying appropriate name suffixes to most people. Hinata can be a bit of a pacifist as well. She is a kind individual, who is unwilling to watch people get hurt in front of her.
As a result of her father deeming her inferior, Hinata often lacks self-confidence, and despite training hard, often makes mistakes on missions.

Hinata has a long-standing admiration for Naruto Uzumaki, making her one of the few female characters her age, if not the only, to not have a crush on Sasuke Uchiha. Despite being painfully obvious to almost every other character, Naruto has always been oblivious to her attention. Due to her timidness, he finds it awkward to be with her at times, particularly when she is unable to articulate what she wants to say, but still gets along well with her.

She has dark blue hair in a hime-cut style, with fairly long strands framing each side of her face, and fair skin. Like the rest of her clan, she possesses the infamous Byakugan eyes.

she wore a pale hooded jacket that had a fire symbol on the upper right and left sleeves, and navy blue pants. After becoming a Genin, she wore her Konoha forehead protector around her neck.

Quotes(
To Naruto) "When I watch you, I feel strong, like I can do anything - that even I am worth something."

(To Neji) "I will never go back on my word, because that's my ninja way too!"

(To Naruto) "I used to always cry and give up... I nearly went the wrong way... but you... you showed me the right way... I was always chasing you... wanting to overtake you... I just wanted to walk with you... I wanted to be with you... you changed me! Your smile saved me! So I’m not afraid to die protecting you!! Because I - love you..."

so there's the facts.



i'll upload what im wearing soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment