Wednesday, September 30, 2009

the mind of a serial killer.

"I saw before me a forest of crucifixes which gradually turned into trees. At first there appeared to be dew, or rain, dripping from the branches, but as I approached I realized it was blood. Suddenly the whole forest began to writhe and the trees, stark and erect, to ooze blood...A man went to each tree catching the blood...When the cup was full he approached me. 'Drink,' he said, but I was unable to move." -JOHN GEORGE HIAGH.

Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street?"
A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her.' The other side of me says, 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?'"
EDMUND KEMPER.

"The women I killed were filth -- bastard prostitutes who were littering the streets. I was just cleaning up the place a bit."
PETER SUTCLIFFE.

"He started messing with the Christmas tree, telling me how nice the Christmas tree was. So I shot him."
DAVID BULLOCK.

"People are like maggots, small, blind and worthless"
DAVID SMITH.

"Society right from the very beginning started to make me an animal. . . that's why I started all that killing."
ALBERT DE SALVO.

"She was giving me oral sex, and she got carried away . . . So I choked her."
ARTHUR SHAWCROSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment